Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CELL VIBRATION

UV Light...
It makes love to my skin...
The occurrence of life and death...
An orgasm of sorts...
Beyond description...
The wind cannot strike the leaf the same...
A rain awakening...
The Cell continually...
It enters a new state consciously...
Aware of itself...
Vigorously...
It is a vibration that could end the world...
As the oyster purifies the ocean...
He protects the pearl...
O, my Atoms...
Thee are so entangled...
As the Sun awakens the bushels of greenry...
Sprouts grow in my brain...
Connecting more my nerves to the Source...
As cow dung strengthens the soil...
Ashes of Bodies are spread into Holy Rivers...
I know of a Power...
My faith alone has made me whole...
As She drinks the semen of the creator...
The child's birth bellows the Universal Sound...
All are vibrations of sorts...
Originating from one Cell...
To know this magnificence is to taste infinite...


doM

No comments:

Post a Comment