Monday, February 14, 2011

IN HER EYES

There...
In her pupil...
I saw my female...
In her I saw my lover...
In her I saw my seamstress...
In her I saw my wife...
In her I saw my children...
So perfectly...
For a few moments...
She was the living embodiment of me...
My Goddess in the manifest...
Outside of me...
I felt her bliss...
Out of her lips...
Poetry...
Lamentations...
Love...
Breath...
In the split seconds of silence...
Beauty...
Intimacy..
In her eyes...
My cravings of the Ocean...
I could swim in there forever...
Always tasting the Nectar of Death...
I felt ready to escape into her...
Mahadevi Dhimahe...*
The Sages and Rishis were right...
I feel her, here, Now...


doM

*Sanskrit Phrase--> The Great Goddess that pervades the entire universe; she provides the greatest intellect for all, brilliantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment