Monday, March 21, 2011

VULNERABLE

Devi appeared before me...
I revealed all my scars and wounds...
Tear ducts broken open by the Seer...
Filling with Bliss...
I bled ignorance...
In front of all...
And as the child laughed heartily...
He eagerly awaited my incoming breath...
And watching it turn into the outgoing breath...
No river without the cloud...
And learning the art and way of the flow...
I destroyed my shield...
Walking naked...
I stood fearlessly...
Akin to the ant when faced with man's foot...
Doubtless, not even the ant dare turn back...
Moving from an ornamented ignorance...
I transmuted belief into knowing...
And living as a knowing vulnerable...
One will become known...
Comfortable...
So much that understanding of vulnerable...
It ceases to exist...
For living and knowing that...
You become that...
No longer a part of you...
Tis the bee's saliva in the honey...
Easily ready to exist in everything wholly...
His pains and sufferrings...
I accept them the way I take in all...
Through the eyes of the seer...


doM

No comments:

Post a Comment