Saturday, April 16, 2011

TAKE ME

I have no thing...
I hold not even the sound of this flesh...
No hand truly holds that infinite form...
Blessed I am to experience...
A mere taste of sight...
A mere sight of touch...
A mere touch of that beyond description...
For, no lamentation can produce enough tears...
No stone can contain your form...
No ivory can shape your love...
No temple of hand can contain your bliss...
No ritual can truly bring me to you...
Tis said...
You are the stone, ivory, temple and ritual...
Ignorant is he that says there is a way to you...
Tis said...
You are the way....
Tis said...
You are every aspect of truth and light...
How dare I even consider choosing...
No bending needed for your union...
No discipline needed for your union...
No observance needed for your union...
No grasping needed for your union...
But in ignorance...
I seek only to withdraw back to you...
And upon abandoning the duality of hands...
My surrender of all...
I have no body, no mind...
I have no intelligence...
The Mother has re-opened the womb...
Naked in rebirth...
I am ready...
Take me...


doM

No comments:

Post a Comment