Sunday, February 20, 2011

A DAY IN HARIDWAR

The moment breath enters my nostrils...
The moment the eyes open...
Here starts divine living...
As I smell the shit in my backed up toilet...
I move my body...
I move, bend and twist the vehicle...
The desire here?
To better understand the purpose of this highway...
Not yet beyond learning...
I read...
I wrote...
But calling me was the sweetest sounds...
The vibrations of those feeling...
The vibration of those experiencing...
Abandoning my mundane...
Fruit in hand...
I walked...
I sweated...
I moved...
Then realizing this was only the body...
I kept driving...
Devotees...
Prayers and mantras...
Blessings...
Bliss...
An unending flowing Holy River...
Her gracious movements...
All sought to jump in...
Oneness...
Seeing, hearing, tiring, smiling, moving...
Doing everything in delight...
Never turly starting or ending anything...
I realized...


doM

No comments:

Post a Comment