Saturday, February 19, 2011

IN THE MIRROR

Like the world you live in...
Like the people you interact with...
The nature of your speech...
The light and vibrations you teach...
All are reflections of you...
In the mirror...
I once questioned...'who'?
I never understood what I saw...
The fear...
The greed...
The anxiety...
The pain and sufferring...
The past...
I never thought to ask...
Simply content with living while holding the breath...
However always uncomfortable in the bed...
I decided to wake...
I decided to bake cake...
Although never a baker...
I craved the daily bread...
Returning to the Kings throne in my Heart...
I listen carefully to what Solomon says...
An unconditional and an understanding Heart...
As the veil burns...
Light permeates my eyes...
Coming over the horizon...
I now realize...
Yesterday continually dies...
Radiating and burning without gratification or approval...
I tear through the land like a nourishing plague...
A renegade of sorts...
Jumping in wholly...
The mirror is now obsolete...


doM

No comments:

Post a Comment