Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DORMANT

The conditions are not favorable...
So hibernate and sleep I shall...
Conserving the energy...
Reducing the heart rate...
I patiently wait...
Too much thought...
Too much movement...
I could self-destruct...
As the time passes...
I build fat...
I take in the Sun...
I bathe in my sweat...
I purify the system...
My saliva remains potent...
For without that...
I could not sustain the Nectar...
I prepare and work only for her sake...
The Temple of hibernation is a fortress strong...
With nine gates as the points of entry...
I keep a careful watch...
No worm, leech or demon shall penetrate...
Upon the time of reckoning...
Upon the sunrise of the resurrection...
I shall take the plough to the field...
I dare not look back...
Without a burden...
I leave the dead to bury the dead...
Fully restructured...
I know only His flesh, His blood...
For I have no ilk...


doM

No comments:

Post a Comment