Monday, February 28, 2011

THE HIPPOCAMPUS

The doubtful Self was murdered...
Fearlessly eternal...
The ragged body...
Carried off by the Holy River...
The sweet smell of burning flesh...
Not a prayer was needed...
Introduced to the Farmer...
He taught me the craft...
Introduced to the Mother...
She held my hand...
She taught the man to be vulnerable...
She taught the man to care for the sprouts...
Destroyed I was by past doubts...
A fool with my mouth...
Twas my speech that caused this seahorse to drown...
Killing all the babes long ago...
She rescued me...
Coagulating my fluids to restructure my brain...
Memories of the past returned...
As if I never left...
A relegated feeling of something akin to a moment...
I did not know of my death...
Formed from the ash of His fire...
The sage of Light exhaled...
The vibration blown into me...
Remembering now how to see...
I'm back in the seat of the raft...
No wind, yet an ocean flow...
A cupful of patience...
The eyes roll back in...
I now remember...
Remembering is for the fool...


doM

No comments:

Post a Comment